- RE/MAX Top 25 of New England Producer
- RE/MAX International Executive and 100% Club member
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member: Eastern Middlesex Board, MA & National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer's Broker (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Full time, licensed and bonded Massachusetts Broker #9503779
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing, Bentley College
- Bachelor of Arts, Boston College - Philosophy/Computer Science
- Reading Town Meeting Member 10+ years/Precinct Chair 2 years
- Library Building Committee Member, 2 years
- Member, Reading Historical Commission, 3 years
- Member, Town of Reading, Finance Committee, 2 years
- Member, Lynn Yacht Club
- Reading Adopt-An-Island Sponsor
- Reading resident since 1996; Life long resident of Massachusetts
- Parishioner/CCD Teacher, St. Athanasius
- Languages Spoken: English and French
- CORI Certified
Since 2003, Karen has been successfully representing buyers and sellers in up markets and down. She attributes much of her success to high service levels including premier internet marketing and expert negotiation skills. With a background in business technology - Karen has always been an early adopter of client focused tools to make a complicated process as smooth and trouble free as possible. Herrick Home Team also maintains a full roster of trusted resource referrals so that when life hands you the unexpected - you are prepared and protected every step of the way.
Her dedication to the local community includes her role as a lead business fundraiser for the Playground at WoodEnd as well as a participant in Reading Town Day (RE/MAX Hot air Balloon). Giving back to the community has always been a high priority for Herrick Home Team whether by direct support of worthy initiatives like Understanding Disabilities, and the Children's Miracle Network, and the Reading Scholarship Foundation and or by sponsorship of many local arts and athletic organizations.
Prior to moving her clients to RE/MAX in 2007, Karen had been associated for 5 years with an independent firm located in Reading. Karen has also held numerous senior consulting and sales management positions with Oracle Corporation and Accenture. At Oracle, Karen was responsible for enterprise application sales in the financial, healthcare, and education sectors. Her Accenture clients included Fortune 1000 companies such as Kodak, Sunoco, Avid Technology. She and her husband, Stephen, have one daughter, a cat, and several happy hens. Karen is also a devoted equestrian, having retrained an OTTB as a successful Show Hunter, and enjoys an active role as a Pony Club Mom. Other interests include skiing, sailing, gardening and warm sunny vacations.